Sunday, March 4, 2012

"I Wont Let Love"...No. I wont.



Talula's turned around
Her back is to you now
her knees have turned in...
her shoulders hunched.
One might say her posture looks defeated.

You can't see what she's picking up.

You don't know what she's thinking.

The text above her is new.
and the idea is new...




SOLD (survived on the market for about 5 minutes)
Custom Orders Available; inquire @Talulalovebottoms@gmail.com


Talula Series II titled:

"I won't"


What won't you do?


"No.
I wont let love
disrupt,
corrupt,
or interrupt me

anymore."

and its true.
Talula won't.

This is the first in a series of Jack White inspired lyric based artworks featuring
the back side of Talula's "Pick Up Your Cants, now Pick Up Your Wonts."

Titled: I Wont Let Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment