Saturday, March 3, 2012

I get it, it's just deep, no pun intended 10:11 AM


....but with a salty after-taste.


I decided today I would be famous.

I thought these words in my head when I woke.

I've been told I have poetry in my soul.

How lucky am I?

I also always, constantly have song lyrics in my head.
I wont remember your name, your phone number, your address or
your birhtday..but I will remember any and all songs you ever sang
to me or told me you loved.

Bob Marley has been in my head lately. "To the rescue...here I am".
Joe used to sing this song...he was the perfect white boy reggae singer and
the best drummer in the world. So good.

I just realized I'm not afraid to write about him anymore; or remember him.
My first love. I loved you greatly. I still do. The mountains are reminding me
of our travels. This is good for me. I hope you don't mind.

I meditated on being famous this morning. I thought it very self absorbed of me to do so I sucked air really hard and laughed a lot. I'm trying so hard right now to be brave. To be strong. To not feel alone. To focus. To be ok.

So I decided to make this quote famous. I wrote it and sent it to a friend (because I constantly need validation) and..
This is our thread:
Me: I just created a great quote. 9:50 AM
Me: its so good i think it should go into quote books 9:50 AM
Me: i wonder how i get famous for a quote. 9:50 AM
Friend: Tell it to me 9:51 AM
Me: "May your shallowness leave you just shy of high tide" 9:55 AM
Friend: I have to think about that. 9:56 AM
Bad Friend: Would one want to get stuck in a high tide? 10:00 AM
Frustrated Me: Who's getting stuck anywhere must u over analyze everything? 10:02 AM
Road Safe Friend: Driving hold on 10:03 AM
Me: Quote explained: U have so little and u will never have it all. 10:04 AM
Me: And also may it not ever drown you 10:04 AM
Me: Even though it should 10:05 AM
Frustrated not famous quote writer Me: Never mind an over explained quote must suck. 10:05 AM
Slipping into depression Me: Now I will never be famous. 10:06 AM
Friend: I'm crackin up 10:06 AM
Me: suck it 10:09 AM
Friend: Gladly 10:10 AM
Funnier than me Friend: I get it, it's just "deep", no pun intended 10:11 AM
Me: whatever. 10:16 AM
Me: it too will be rejected by poetry.com I'm sure. 10:17 AM
Friend: Lol poetry.com 10:17 AM

Either way...
I hope you love and share my quote. It is the first one I have ever spent time editing and making it look like all the other quotes on pinterest in attempts for fame to come quickly.

xo. Saturday morning laughter beats Friday night tears. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment