Sunday, February 5, 2012

Let's tip this tipping point off with some bubbly!!!


"Strung Out on Love"
available at the show.


But...just the tip.

The last minutes.
The clock ticks.

Every show I throw is like its at the MET or the MOMA.
That's how important it is to me.

It wasn't until yesterday that I kinda started to create the work
that I wanted this show to be about.

Sinew. Fiber. Heart.
I was told I was loved
Sinew. Fiber. Heart.

It means...with all of his heart and everything around it.
Maybe the hard thing to grasp was that I was loved.
That I had finally found him.
Flightless Bird.
American Mouth.

Drives like a crazy Venezuelan. Has the most beautiful
soul I've ever seen.

For me though....this show had to come from this place
that I hadn't been in so long. A place of self confidence.
A place where the heart focuses on what is truly most important
to it...
but still tells the story of where its been.

My work, my art, my passion is what has brought me this
love. Nothing else.

True Love. Sinew. Fiber. Heart.

Desperado...(me, you...all of us at some point)
why don't you come to your senses.
Come down from your fences, open the gate
IT MAY BE RAINING
but THERE'S A RAINBOW ABOVE YOU
You better let somebody love you
before its too late.

I did. I do. Yes.
and I love you muscle, bone and marrow.
I will marrow you! lol. hahahahhaha.
I didn't really say that back.

Talula Red.
Sinew. Fiber. Heart.

Let's tip this tipping point off with some bubbly!!!

1 comment:

  1. <3 you happy and in love = me happy <3 good luck with the exhibit and your new found love...

    ReplyDelete