Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Music...

Talula is ruled by music...her art is driven by lyrics.

In music her artwork finds it's soulmate. It is, and always has been,
that she see's her paintings through songs. Her lines dance to a Zeppelin
drum beat...
Emily Wells threw in a Zeppelin drum beat to Requiem...
I need to figure out what song it was...I feel like it was Kashmire..
but I'm not sure.
Seriously. IS SHE INSIDE OF MY HEAD....I swear she is inside of my head.

So...in tribute; once again to Miss Wells...

The original...original - Talula (created as a gift for a good friend...for her
marriage) The three piece Star Bottom Series. Talula needs to do another one of these soon. Bigger. Give it a little more shake!

Talula's gonna be a star people (and we all know what that really means)...are you coming along for this musical art tour or what????

3 comments: