Thursday, January 21, 2010

CAILIN CALLAHAN - BRINGS JOY!


Talula walks a tight rope through life with this person.

There are people so talented, so true to who they are...
so wickedly inspiring in their conviction -
that they speak your words...
while speaking their own.

And it makes you feel.

This musician is a wanderer.
But she is not lost.

She is kind, giving, honest and true.
In Talula's life...
treasured.
An inspiration I am lucky to also call a friend.

And she gave me Joy!
I wanted to hold onto it...
but Joy is not meant to be boxed up for later.
If someone gives you Joy...you
keep passing it along.

I try not to mention heartache. It is too real to
most of us.
This heartache that I have - I've been trying to give it away.

Because I don't want it. But in Contemplation -
It is in the heartache that I heal.

Joy by Cailin Callahan


its been days since ive missed you
its been hours since ive cried
well its been days since ive needed you
with each day i feel more alive

chorus:
you made me believe i meant nothing,
to no one
made me believe i was not something,
or someone
you told me i could never be, would never be....
but i am.
but i am.
well here i am.

mentally i feel free
physically im relieved
ive given myself time to heal
all these wounds you made bleed

___________________________________________

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment