Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She's running out the door...she's running..she's run. run. run. run. run..


I wasn't sure if I could paint a feather
so I did this study of a feather and as I was doing it onto
the radio....




(yes..I have to listen to the radio
because my ipod is broken and has been broken for so long
that I can also say my ipod is lost...
or possibly stolen. Actually...let's just say I don't have a ipod; and
along with that lets say because I don't have an ipod my life is empty and void of the one thing I love the most.
Music!!!)






....came Creep by Radiohead. You know I love me some head.
Radiohead that is. (see previous blog about additional love of head)
and ironically (isn't that always the case...)
Ironically
You Float Like a Feather...
Thus the creation of this artwork.
Which is available for $20.00 on my Etsy site.

I don't even want to sell it because
I was so excited to see that I could
paint
a
feather....and in doing so summons the devil of the suck ass
radio to play me ONE DECENT SONG...
I thank you for that!!!!
and if there is an IPOD God...
you will send me a new one. Thanks. Appreciate that.
I hate to hear the sound of my breath when I run.
True statement.

Surf Art Week for anyone wanting Holiday's that I don't celebrate like Christmas
Orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment