Thursday, October 27, 2011

" just Tweeted my Talula Twat all over Twitter...."




Working on a series of artworks titled
The South Africa Surf Series 1960.
SOLD

Moving forward in the branding project of Talula Love Bottoms means expanding visibility.
I updated Twitter and got everything connected just in time to post that I was pretty sure
I had just Tweeted my Talula Twat all over Twitter.

I just wanted to say twat today.

What is twat anyway? Let's find out. By the end of the week we should have a pretty decent collection
of improperly used words.

Urban Dictionary:

TWAT 12617 up, 1547 down

1) A great word to shout out.
2) A woman's vagina.
3) A blow to the face or genitalia.

4) Used by Tweety.

5) An offensive term for a person.
6) Acronym for The War Against Terrorism.
2) "Nice twat there woman."
3) "You twatted me, I'll twat you back."
4) "Where's dat liddle puddy twat?"
5) "Tony Blair's a twat."
6) "TWAT is going well, don't you think?"

Um...yes it really says tweety. I didn't type it in. I'm not that good I can't make stuff up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment