Monday, July 2, 2012

Things that spin. The lists.

Things that spin.



Your list:
dervishes
dryers/a word I can't read. I assume per context it says washers. ha.
tops
wheels
heads
roulette. Tell me about it. ass.
spools
spider webs. Oh the webs we weave. tch. tch.
yarn/thread
skateboards? looks like you wrote 760 degrees.

Planes about to crash (with the hand visual)
gymnasts
gyroscope
second hand/time
records
lps
Your song choice: Spinning Wheel

My list:
Ferris Wheels
Pin Wheels
Bike Wheels
Merry Go Round
Round Abouts
Hula Hoops
Clocks
Sit and spin
Turn Tables
Helicopters
Playground thing
Music Boxes
Unicycles
My Song: Black

Curious where my heart and this art will lead me. 

Talula Love Bottoms Presents:
"Twisted Thoughts that Spin".
A collaborative event in the works.


5 comments:

  1. lovely – I typed "things that spin" in Google and your poem came up. I'm writing a song and want to incorporate a metaphor (simile?) a la "my head spins like..." Wheels – so many kinds of wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MASSIVE SHITE HOLE!!!!!!!!!! lol #bantz #lolz #shit #fail #massive #shite #hole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't want a poem i want just the list

    ReplyDelete