Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TLB presents Twisted Thoughts that Spin - All five horizons

Talula Love Bottoms Presents:


"Twisted Thoughts that Spin"



First Sketch for a series of artworks that involve things that spin with
Pearl Jams lyrics Black as the musical inspiration.

When I was thinking about the direction I wanted this show to go in...I kept thinking about
how things
Evolve.
Revolve.
How things get twisted...what is a visual for that?
How do I make this idea into art and then connect it to YOU.
The viewer. 

Things that spin. Twisted Thoughts that Spin.

Everytime I thought about it the lyrics from Black would pop into my head...
"I'm spinning".


Second sketch in the series. This is starting to move me. lol.

I'm not a huge Pearl Jam fan but this specific song resonates in me.

Sheets of empty canvas.

I have a body of work that I think will tell a story that revolves.
ba dump dumb. ha.


Third Sketch...one might think I make a good character study. Twisted thoughts.

Happy Day of wearing three primary colors from head to
toe and pretending you are proud to be part of this so called delusional freedom we
pretend to enjoy by shooting off colorful explosions in the sky while drinking a
crap load of cheap beer. Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing what the other Talula's have spinning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment