Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Destruction of the soul is vanity


Stiff-necked fools, you think you are cool
To deny me for simplicity.
Yes, you have gone for so long
With your love for vanity now.
Yes, you have got the wrong interpretation
Mixed up with vain imagination.

In all my years I hadn't taken a moment to sit and watch the
leaves falling.

There are a few moments in my life that I have been overwhelmed by
natures glory. (there's a word I don't use often).
One of them was a moonrise over the Channel Islands Santa Cruz.
I'll never forget the scale of it.

I'm heavy under the work load right now. Waiting for the switch to flick and
for creativity kick in, take over, un-distract me.

It has become apparent to me that I need to work on my vocabulary and/or the part of my brain that produces the thing that we called
the classic one off.
God. I miss you.
Or..God, I miss you.
Get off the cross, I need the wood.

Go kindly into your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment