Monday, October 8, 2012

..you tinge my spark.

There is A LOT going on in Talula's world.

In gratitude.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to create art. I am equally appreciative in being able to
share this art, and to do this as my  work. I am dedicated. I am focused. I am excited to do this for a long time coming. I would not be able to do this without the constant support of my clients, friends, and family.

Thank you.



Tomorrow is the ribbon cutting ceremony for The Sleepy Dog and The Artful Dog at The Soapy Dog in The River Arts District! The end of this month is the ribbon cutting ceremony for Asheville Adventure Rentals. I am lucky enough to be creating a body of work specifically for their location that vibes off of the River Community here in Asheville. I am dedicating every moment for the rest of this month to creating that artwork.



The holidays are right around the corner. I am booking up quickly and expect to be happily painting non-stop the entire month of November into December to complete orders for clients to gift to their loved one's for Christmas.


I have fallen in love. Finally.

I heart art. You are my surrender. You are my soul. You are the one and only thing that I count on. You wake me up each morning with a smile on my face. You tire me enough that I fall asleep soundly. You gift me freedom of choice. You decorate my palette, you tinge my spark. 








No comments:

Post a Comment