Friday, September 27, 2013

Same story, different day

The Juggler and my Dead Cat


So I kinda just sat there juggling the faces and the names
Nothing was really moving besides my arms, circling, circling
and circling again
waiting for one to drop off, out, bump off to the side but
my hands kept moving and the heads and faces kept spinning
out
in front of me.

No one looks me in the eye.

They eventually became fuzzy and blurred a bit
maybe it was the tequila or maybe it just was

I thought...one of these heads will stop spinning around in
this vicious washing machine world
this endless Ferris Wheel of people who's mouths     move
but they don't mean what they say
around and around
same story each circle
every now and again I think one is about to roll out
but they just keep on

same story
different day



2 comments:

  1. This is everyone's life story. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed someone to relate to this. Thank you.

      Delete