Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The daggers you've thrown I've caught with open palms sliced through like Christ



Fear

It is within me to exit you
the daggers you've thrown
I've caught with open palms
sliced through like Christ

Dripping the blood
of a 30 year death
the knowledge of such unimportance
presents itself in your childish appearances

Can't you see who I am now?
Although unsettled, restless; I am un-caged and free!

Completely fearless of an infinity
that will tie me down
into the SINEW of you

You, my darling
you come to me in colors
when I am blinded by the white light of death
skin drenched
the FIBER of pain pinches back my soul, unleashed.

The Song of Solomon
sword fights with
Desperado for a spot in the line up
but my HEART aches
for the queue of you.

Its you. Its always been you.

No comments:

Post a Comment