Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'm the next act; waiting in the wings


Original Artwork titled Florida Beach
http://www.etsy.com/listing/88366391/florida-beach-i-original-mixed-media?ref=pr_shop

This Christmas is the best Christmas because I finally believe again.

I believe in the power of art. The power of creative energy; the ability
to transcend that energy into emotion. To give it a purpose beyond material.

Talula Love Bottoms or possibly
Ta-hula Love Bottoms embodies this idea and for me to see that energy take its own shape;

Well...

It simply blew my mind. To all of you who are on the Talula train...
we will travel far and swift. The point has tipped and I am loaded.

Bowing my head in honor of two things in my life that have made this possible...
surrender and love.

True love. My sunsets are yours.
Asheville is about to experience a rare and wonderful vortex!
Talula's coming home. xo

Radiohead
"All I Need"

I'm the next act
Waiting in the wings

I'm an animal
Trapped in your hot car

I am all the days
That you choose to ignore

You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds

I'm a moth
Who just wants to share your light

I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night

I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment