Monday, May 2, 2011

So much to say after reading the NY Times article about Bin Laden.....



1.) How stoked are you as a journalist to get the phone call that Bin Laden is dead? Mark and Helen (I know them) were like...omg. omg. Grab the Obama Bin Laden is dead notebook. shit..shit..where is it? Dude..where the fuck did you put the fucking note book? What do you mean it's under the Government shut down shit? Are you serious?



2.) How pissed off are the guys who's helicopter went down because of malfunctions? Thank god none of them were hurt outside of them beating the shit out of the helicopter. The scene unfolds like this...crash. American military murder experts roll (like stop, drop, roll style) out of the copter as it crashes right outside of the compound where all their buddies are high fiving after dropping Binny...moneys being passed around for bet pay offs; their checking out the art because I bet he had a sick art collection if there was no tv or internet. The men storm up to the compounds wall only to stop short due to the huge alligator infested moat. Screaming!!!! "I missed the media coverage of the Royal Wedding of Kate and William to not get to kill Bin Laden?"



3.) I now believe the recession is a scam. President Obama was like..."I don't know guys...I think the only way Bin Laden will think we're not looking for him anymore is if he believes that the United States of America is completely fucked. Oh...and go ahead and get the Masons to ok all of those Tornados to be released and we'll go with the mass destruction just to be sure....



4.) The writers kept screwing up which Obama did what...



5.) Yes I know his name was Osama...but I think you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment